Lose Your Tickets?
Just call us at 773.871.3000 and we will resend your e-tickets, or reprint your ticket and hold it for you at Will Call.
Covid-19 Attendance Policy
To protect the health of all who visit the Biograph Theater, the following attendance policies are in place for the 2021/22 Season, which follow state and local guidelines for safe operation during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- All audience members must be masked for the duration of their visit. Masks are available onsite if needed.
- All audience members ages 5-15 must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination to be admitted to the theater. “Fully vaccinated” means that the performance date must be at least 14 days after receiving the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
- All audience members ages 16+ must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination, along with a matching, valid photo ID to be admitted to the theater.
- Audience members who have a medical or religious vaccine exemption (e.g. from an employer) must contact the Box Office at email@example.com with this documentation at least 24 hours in advance of their performance to be admitted. In addition, a negative COVID-19 PCR test result from within the last 72 hours and a matching photo ID must be shown at the door prior to entry.
- Those without this documentation will be rescheduled into another performance.
- Should you feel ill and need to reschedule your tickets, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And remember…there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 at any public gathering. Those visiting Victory Gardens Theater voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
All single tickets purchased online, in person, and over the phone incur a $2.00 per ticket Historic Restoration Fee, which helps us maintain The Historic Biograph Theater. There is an additional $2.00 per ticket service fee for all phone orders. Online orders incur both the Historic Restoration fee and a fee calculated based on the full price of the ticket that is being purchased.
Refund & Exchange Policy
All sales are final and will not be refunded. Flex Passes are the best way to have increased flexibility when it comes to exchanging tickets.
Exchanges for non-subscribers are subject to an exchange fee and can only take place between performances of the same production. Any difference in ticket price will also be charged at the time of the exchange.
If you are feeling ill, please contact the Box Office at 773.871.3000 or email@example.com, and we will change your tickets to another date that works for you. Help keep us all healthy, and enjoy the show when you’re feeling better!
For sold-out performances, a Wait List will be started one hour before each performance. You must be physically present to add your name to the wait list. We will begin filling seats off of the Wait List no earlier than 15 minutes prior to curtain, if seats become available.
Victory Gardens Flex Passes are available for in-person productions, and offer a discount on a set number of tickets. For more information about Flex Passes, visit our FAQ page.