Important Note: Flex Passes are not currently available. They will be offered again once we resume in-person productions.
If you don’t see your question on this list, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 773.871.3000 and we will respond during regular Box Office hours. We look forward to seeing you at the theater!
It’s pretty simple: a Flex Pass is redeemable for a set number of tickets, which can be used for any seat at any performance of any Victory Gardens show. You book your Flex Pass now, then redeem for tickets, usually 1-2 months before the show’s run begins, online or by phone. Detailed instructions on how to redeem your pass once the redemption window opens are at the bottom of this page.
Flex Passes are the most reliable way to guarantee you’ll have great seats at a reduced price over the course of any season. Flex Pass Holders save over 20% on the price of Gold Tier full price tickets and receive a host of additional benefits, including free exchanges should your plans change, 20% off tickets to Resident shows, and 20% off additional tickets to VG shows (your friends will appreciate this one).
Our building contains two theater venues, the 259-seat Začek-McVay Theater (ZMT) located on the first floor and the 109-seat Richard Christiansen Theater (RCT) located on the second floor. Productions may take place in either theater, but most Victory Gardens shows happen in the Začek-McVay Theater.
By design, the Flex Pass allows you to attend shows whenever best fits your schedule, so there is never a cost to exchange your tickets: just give us a call at 773.871.3000 or email email@example.com.
You can book your tickets online or contact the Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773.871.3000 before and during each show’s run. You can book all of your tickets at once for both shows, or just book them as the season progresses. Popular shows tend to sell quickly, so we recommend reaching out as soon as you have a date in mind so we can make sure we secure you the best seats available. We’ll also send a reminder once the booking period opens for the season, as well as before each show.
Yes! We have an Access Flex Pass available for audience members who would like to utilize Access services, which offers a significant discount on tickets. Access Flex Passes can be purchased online (when available) or by contacting the Box Office.
All Flex Pass holders receive a 20% discount for any additional seats purchased to any Victory Gardens Theater main stage show OR any Resident Company show (please note, this offer does not apply to visiting rental productions). Make sure you sign into the account tied to your Flex Pass (likely your most commonly-used email) when booking tickets online, as this will trigger the discount automatically. Or, contact the Box Office at email@example.com or 773.871.3000 we’ll be happy to assist. Alternately, you can reload your Flex Pass with more tickets; contact the Box Office for assistance.
All Flex Pass holders receive a 20% discount for any additional seats purchased to any Victory Gardens Theater main stage show OR any Resident Company show (please note, this offer does not apply to visiting rental productions). Make sure you sign into the account tied to your Flex Pass (likely your most commonly-used email) when booking tickets online, as this will trigger the discount automatically. Or, contact the Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773.871.3000 we’ll be happy to assist.
Alternately, you can reload your Flex Pass with more tickets; contact the Box Office for assistance.
Booking Flex Pass Tickets
Flex Pass holders can book their tickets online without needing to call the Box Office.
Redeeming Flex Pass tickets online
- Find the show you are looking to attend. Remember your Flex Pass is good for all Victory Gardens productions within a given season.
- Add the seats to your cart – you can select for one show, or for multiple shows if you want to book more than one at a time.
- When you go to checkout it will ask you for your email address, then it will ask you to login. If this is your first time doing this – see our “how-to” below on setting up an account for the first time.
- Once you’ve logged in, your Flex Pass offer will automatically be applied to your cart – any qualifying tickets will be reduced to $0. If you’ve decided to add in other tickets beyond your Flex Pass amount (maybe to a Resident production), those tickets will automatically have your Flex Pass 20% discount applied.
- That’s it! Finish your checkout process and select your ticket delivery method.
Signing in to your Account for the first time
If you’ve purchased tickets with us before, or been a Subscriber/Flex Pass holder in the past, it is very likely your email is already setup and ready for you to claim your account. If this is your first time doing so, follow the instructions below:
- Go to “My Account.”
- Select the “Forgot my password – Reset Here” link and type in your email address. Type in your email address and select the button to “Email Password Link to Me.” You’ll receive an email that will allow you to set up your password for the first time. If you can’t remember which email we have on file, you can always contact the Box Office and we can look it up for you.
- Once you’ve reset your password, you should be able to access the “My Account” link at the top of our website and sign in to see your contact information and explore the offers or subscriptions tied to your account. From here, you can continue shopping and add items to your cart – when you are ready to checkout, any applicable discounts will be added automatically.
What if I want to purchase tickets using my discount, but not use my Flex Pass tickets?
This is absolutely possible, but you’ll need a little help from the Box Office. Contact us at 773.871.3000 or email@example.com and we can assist.