Note: for the current season, we are only offering a Flex Pass subscription option, to allow for maximum flexibility in seating patrons safely during the pandemic.
If you don’t see your question on this list, shoot us an email at email@example.com or call us at 773.871.3000 and we will respond during regular Box Office hours. We look forward to seeing you at the theater!
It’s pretty simple: a Flex Pass is redeemable for a set number of tickets, which can be used for any seat at any performance of any Victory Gardens show—for example, you could reserve 4 seats to one show, and 2 seats to another. This season, you can use your Flex Pass for tickets to Queen of the Night, In Every Generation, or cullud wattah. You purchase your Flex Pass now, then redeem for tickets, usually 1-2 months before the show’s run begins, online or by phone. We’ll send you reminders when you can book your seats for the whole season, or show-by-show. Flex Pass holders are guaranteed Gold Seating, and receive first-choice of seats before single tickets go on sale to the general public.
To protect the health of all who visit the Biograph Theater, the following attendance policies are in place for the 2021/22 Season, which follow state and local guidelines for safe operation during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- All audience members must be masked for the duration of their visit. Masks are available onsite if needed.
- All audience members ages 5-15 must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination to be admitted to the theater. “Fully vaccinated” means that the performance date must be at least 14 days after receiving the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or at least 14 days after a single-dose vaccine.
- All audience members ages 16+ must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination, along with a matching, valid photo ID to be admitted to the theater.
- Audience members who have a medical or religious vaccine exemption (e.g. from an employer) must contact the Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with this documentation at lest 24 hours in advance of their performance to be admitted. In addition, a negative COVID-19 test result from within the last 72 hours and a matching photo ID must be shown at the door prior to entry.
- Those without this documentation will be rescheduled into another performance.
- Should you feel ill and need to reschedule your tickets, please contact us at email@example.com.
And remember…there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 at any public gathering. Those visiting Victory Gardens Theater voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
A Flex Pass is the only way to guarantee your seat at all our shows this season, plus you’ll save as much as 70% on the price of Gold Tier tickets. Additional Flex Pass Perks include 20% off tickets to Resident shows and unlimited free exchanges should your plans change.
Our building contains two theater venues, the 259-seat Začek-McVay Theater (ZMT) located on the first floor and the 109-seat Richard Christiansen Theater (RCT) located on the second floor. This season, Queen of the Night will play in the RCT, and In Every Generation and cullud wattah will play in the ZMT.
Your Flex Pass is good for tickets to all mainstage shows in a given season. You can either use your Flex Pass to purchase additional tickets to another mainstage show, or contact the Box Office to discuss your options. We can roll over your pass to next season, issue a partial refund for unused tickets, or donate your unused tickets back to Victory Gardens to support the theater.
You can book your tickets online (details at the bottom of this page) or contact the Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773.871.3000—Flex Pass holders receive first choice of seating, and are guaranteed Gold seats for every show. We’ll send information on how to do so via email and mail in each fall. You can book all of your tickets at once for all shows, or book them as the season progresses. Popular shows tend to sell quickly, so we recommend booking as soon as you have a date, to ensure you receive your first-choice seats. We’ll also send a reminder before each show run begins to book your seats.
There is never a cost to exchange your Flex Pass tickets! Just give us a call at 773.871.3000 or email email@example.com, and we’ll get you switched into a new performance.
Absolutely! We offer a 3-ticket Access Flex Pass, which you can buy online, or by contacting the Box Office at 773.871.3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can add more tickets to your Flex Pass—just give the Box Office a call at 773.871.3000 during regular business hours and we’ll be happy to assist.
All Flex Pass holders also receive a 20% discount on tickets to Resident Company shows (please note, this offer does not apply to visiting rental productions). Make sure you sign into the account tied to your Flex Pass (likely your most commonly-used email) when booking tickets online, as this will trigger the discount automatically.
Booking Flex Pass Tickets
Flex Pass holders can book their tickets online without needing to call the Box Office.
Redeeming Flex Pass tickets online
- Find the show you are looking to attend. Remember your Flex Pass is good for all Victory Gardens productions within a given season.
- Add the seats to your cart – you can select for one show, or for multiple shows if you want to book more than one at a time.
- When you go to checkout it will ask you for your email address, then it will ask you to login. If this is your first time doing this – see our “how-to” below on setting up an account for the first time.
- Once you’ve logged in, your Flex Pass offer will automatically be applied to your cart – any qualifying tickets will be reduced to $0. If you’ve decided to add in other tickets beyond your Flex Pass amount (maybe to a Resident production), those tickets will automatically have your Flex Pass 20% discount applied.
- That’s it! Finish your checkout process and select your ticket delivery method.
Signing in to your Account for the first time
If you’ve purchased tickets with us before, or been a Subscriber/Flex Pass holder in the past, it is very likely your email is already setup and ready for you to claim your account. If this is your first time doing so, follow the instructions below:
- Go to “My Account.”
- Select the “Forgot my password – Reset Here” link and type in your email address. Type in your email address and select the button to “Email Password Link to Me.” You’ll receive an email that will allow you to set up your password for the first time. If you can’t remember which email we have on file, you can always contact the Box Office and we can look it up for you.
- Once you’ve reset your password, you should be able to access the “My Account” link at the top of our website and sign in to see your contact information and explore the offers or subscriptions tied to your account. From here, you can continue shopping and add items to your cart – when you are ready to checkout, any applicable discounts will be added automatically.
What if I want to purchase tickets using my discount, but not use my Flex Pass tickets?
This is absolutely possible, but you’ll need a little help from the Box Office. Contact us at 773.871.3000 or email@example.com and we can assist.