Saturday, October 7 at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 160 East Pearson Street
Cocktails, 6:30PM • Dinner & Program, 7:30 PM • Urban Chic / Cocktail Attire
Join us for a fantastic evening with some of Chicago’s finest talent, celebrating the vital work of Victory Gardens Theater and its invaluable supporters from across the country.
For more information, call (773) 549-5788 ext. 2146.
Northwestern University Basketball Coach
Stars as “Wallace Boden” on
Stars as “Christopher Herrmann” on
Longtime drummer for Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band, and member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Star of Victory Gardens Theater’s production of Hand to God
Chicago Stories Gala 2017 Co-Chairs
Sylvia Margolies • Beverly Price • Sue E. Wallace
On-Set Visit to Vida in LA with Tanya Saracho
2 Guests will enjoy:
- Go behind-the-scenes of Vida, Tanya’s newest television dramedy and get a sneak peek before it premieres on STARZ this season
- Lunch on-set with Tanya during your visit
- Roundtrip airfare from Chicago to Los Angeles on Southwest Airlines
Special Thanks to: Tanya Saracho; Southwest Airlines; STARZ
Redemption Dates: Mutually agreeable weekday date between November 2–December 22, 2017. Airfare based on availability and blackout dates may apply.
Cheer on the Wildcats with Coach Chris Collins
2 guests will enjoy:
- Prime seats to any regular season Northwestern University men’s home basketball game in the 2017/18 season
- Visit the locker room with Head Coach Chris Collins and get an inside look at the visionary who led NU to their first NCAA tournament berth and victory
- One very lucky winner will take home a personalized basketball signed by Coach Chris
- Dinner at La Principal Evanston, featuring contemporary Mexican street food, tacos, and tortas
Special thanks to: Chris Collins; Derek Gaspar, Eric Young and La Principal Restaurant Evanson
Redemption Dates: mutually agreeable date based on availability
Golf at Bandon Dunes Resort
4 Guests will enjoy:
- 3 days of unlimited golf (greens fees) at Bandon Dunes Resort in Oregon, which boasts three of the top ten golf courses in the country, as ranked by Golf Digest’s America’s 100 Greatest Public Courses
- Experience golf that is “true to the spirit of Scotland’s ancient links” while taking in the breathtaking views of Oregon’s rugged coast
- 2 nights lodging in 4 Lily Pond rooms, featuring a sitting area, fireplace, and private deck
Special thanks to: Michael Keiser
Redemption Dates: Sunday through Thursday, October 20, 2017-July 10, 2018; based on availability. Airfare not included.
Culinary Getaway in Hidden Burgundy at “La Ferme de Lochere”
10 guests will enjoy:
- One week stay (7 nights, Saturday to Saturday) at “La Ferme de Lochere,”
a 17th-century fully-renovated farmhouse in Burgundy, France
- Chef Katherine Frelon, your host and culinary guide, will greet you with a gourmet welcome dinner and Champagne toast
- Private wine tasting night with Chef Katherine
- Hands-on cookery experience with Chef Katherine and discover the secrets of Bourgogne’s best dishes
- Take a personalized tour of Dijon’s local market and explore the French countryside by bicycle, then relax by the farmhouse’s heated pool
- One lucky winner will take home Chef Katherine’s book, Shop. Cook. Eat.
Special Thanks to: Katherine Frelon
Redemption Dates: Stay must be scheduled Saturday-to-Saturday; trip must be booked by November 7, 2017 and the stay must take place within a one year window from the 2017 Chicago Stories Gala. Week selections are based on availability. No refunds or rescheduling for cancellations of unused bookings. Non-transferable nor resellable. Airfare and ground transportation not included.
Broadway Opening of The Parisian Woman
2 guests will enjoy:
- Exclusive Opening Night tickets to the by-invitation-only opening of The Parisian Woman on Broadway on Thursday, November 30
- Celebrate at the post-show opening night party with the cast, producers, and friends
- See Uma Thurman make her Broadway debut alongside Josh Lucas, Blair Brown and Phillipa Soo, in this play written by Beau Willimon (creator, House of Cards) and directed by Tony Award winner Pam MacKinnon (Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?)
- Overnight accommodations at the Courtyard New York Manhattan Central Park, just steps away from the Theater District, Rockefeller Center and Times Square
- Round trip airfare from Chicago to NY on Southwest Airlines
Special Thanks to: Steve Traxler/Jam Theatricals and Beverly Price
Redemption Date: Opening is set for Thursday, November 30, 2017. Airfare based on availability.
Dinner with CHICAGO FIRE stars David Eigenberg and Eamonn Walker
6 Guests will enjoy:
- Intimate dinner with David Eigenberg and Eamonn Walker, stars of the hit NBC drama Chicago Fire, at Geja’s Cafe in Lincoln Park
- Guests of honor will include David and Eamonn, and their Chicago Fire co-stars Monica Raymond (Gabriella Dawson) and Chris Stolte (Mouch)
- Sumptuous three-course fondue dinner paired with premium wines from the Geja’s cellar personally selected by Jeff Lawler
Special Thanks to: David Eigenberg; Jeff Lawler and Geja’s Cafe; Monica Raymond; Chris Stolte; Eamonn Walker
Redemption Dates: Mutually agreeable Sunday evening. Gratuity is not included.