The Director’s Council is a group of extraordinary donors who contribute $10,000 or more annually.
These important individuals provide essential funds to support the artistic and institutional priorities of Victory Gardens Theater. These generous and integral supporters help sustain Victory Gardens as a frontrunner in the Chicagoland and national theatre communities — safeguarding a place for community discourse where all people and ideas are welcome.
This list recognizes gifts received from January 1, 2020–June 15, 2021.
- Alphawood Foundation
- Illinois Arts Council
- Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- Lloyd A. Fry Foundation
- Paul M. Angell Family Foundation
- Polk Bros. Foundation
- Prince Charitable Trusts
- Sue E. Wallace
- The Crown Family
- The Joyce Foundation
- The Shubert Foundation
- Betty Bradshaw
- Charles and M.R. Shapiro Foundation
- City of Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events
- Dennis Začek and Marcelle McVay
- Goldman, Sachs & Co.
- Jack and Anna Cantlin
- Janice Feinberg, Joseph and Bessie Feinberg Foundation
- McVay Foundation
- Rick and Dawn Gray
- The Conant Family Foundation