Theater is more fun with friends! Bring a group and save.
You only need 10 people to be a group and qualify for special ticket discounts and other perks. And enjoying theater is a huge plus. Bring your friends’ night out, family get-together, academic trip or corporate outing to Victory Gardens!
- All groups save 20-35% on tickets, with no booking fees
- Want to have a party? Groups of 30 or more can book our Rehearsal Room for a pre-show reception, at no cost (subject to availability)
- Every performance (unless otherwise noted) includes a post-show Afterwords discussion or a free Public Program
Are you bringing a student group?
- We have a special $15/$20 student group ticket rate, as well as dedicated student matinees for select shows
- Study guides for students and teachers are available for shows with a student matinee.
- Stay for a free post-show discussion to learn more about the play and how it speaks to the issues of today.
Booking Your Group
- Fill out this Group Outing Interest Form and our Marketing and Sales Manager, Kellan, will contact you within one business day.
- Or, email Groups@VictoryGardens.org with all your group details (performance date and time, group size, accessibility needs, etc.), and someone will contact you within one business day.
- We recommend booking early, to ensure best choice of seats and performance dates.
Two Ways to Purchase!
- Group Codes
- Tired of being the money collector? We’ve got you covered.
- Distribute a custom code, so your group can pay for their own tickets, online or on the phone. It’s that simple.
- Have questions? Click here for an FAQ Sheet on Group Codes.
- Standard Bookings
- One payment, either by you or your organization.
- Pay with a check or any credit card type.
Enhance your group outing with a reception
Our rehearsal room can hold up to 100 people and is perfect for pre-show events. Interested in wine and cheese? Ask about our bar packages, as well as our Whole Foods partnership.
Host a Fundraiser at Victory Gardens
Enjoy a night out with your supporters, and raise money for your organization! Fundraisers at Victory Gardens Theater provide a turn-key way for non-profit organizations to fund causes that matter, with a special group fundraising package for our nonprofit partners.
Do our shows align with your mission? Click here to view our current season. To bring a group or host a fundraiser, contact Becca Browne, Manager of Institutional Connectivity, and Kellan Kryak, Marketing and Sales Manager, at email@example.com or 773.634.9862.
Why Host a Fundraiser?
- Supplement your fundraising efforts with a night at the theater!
- Victory Gardens will donate wine and soft drinks to your pre-show reception.
- Get connected to our generous partner, Whole Foods Lakeview, for complimentary appetizers.
- After the show, take over the post-show discussion and tell VG audiences about the amazing work you do. Or, visit one of our restaurant partners and continue the evening!
Fundraiser Past Participants: *Number of seats available for any performance varies from day to day. Earlier booking is the best option for larger groups.
*Number of seats available for any performance varies from day to day. Earlier booking is the best option for larger groups.