Victory Gardens’ state-of-the-art upstairs studio space, named after Chicago Tribune Chief Critic Emeritus.
Seating 109, the Richard Christiansen Theater maintains intimacy while allowing comfort for both audience and performers. Be among the first to rent Chicago’s newest and most exciting performance space. Production companies will benefit from our sound and light packages, backstage area with two dressing rooms, and front of house services.
- Fully ADA Compliant House – 109 seats, 20 are flexible
- Stage – 37’2″W x 20’0″D x 13’3″H; 14″ deck height
- Small light package including standard light inventory, light board, cabling
- Small sound package including microphones, amps, speakers and playback devices
- 2 dressing rooms (each seats four)
- 2 private restrooms
- Access to shared kitchenette which includes refrigerator, microwave, coffeemakers, and a sink
- Valet parking service
- Staffing available for an additional fee
In addition to valet parking service, metered street parking is available for Richard Christiansen Theater events. There is also a paid garage located at Lincoln Commons, 2316 N. Lincoln Avenue, just one block down from the theater and open to the public 24/7. Visit the Lincoln Commons website for the latest rates.
Please contact email@example.com for more information. No phone calls, please.