The work of Victory Gardens Theater is made possible not only by individual donors, but also by leading institutions that recognize the importance of the arts to our community.
The following gifts were made between July 1, 2014 and June 30, 2015.
Corporate, Foundation and Government Agencies
We would like to thank the following organizations for their support.
Sustainers’ Circle ($75,000 and above)
Visionary Circle ($50,000 and above)
Leadership Circle ($25,000-$49,999)
Tony Circle ($15,000-$24,999)
- Leo S. Guthman Fund
- James S. Kemper Foundation
- Jack & Goldie Wolfe Miller Fund
- Prince Charitable Trust
- Harold and Mimi Steinberg Trust
Angels’ Circle ($10,000-$14,999)
- Elizabeth F. Cheney Foundation
- The McVay Foundation
- Charles & M.R. Shapiro Foundation
- Southwest Airlines
- Wrightwood Neighbors Conservation Association
Producers’ Circle ($5,000-$9,999)
- AllianceBernstein Foundation Fund
- BMO Harris
- Charles H. and Bertha L. Boothroyd Foundation
- City of Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events/City Arts
- The Doris and Howard Conant Family Foundation
- Joseph and Bessie Feinberg Foundation
- John R. Halligan Charitable Fund
- Italian Village Restaurants
- Neal, Gerber and Eisenberg LLP
- The Seabury Foundation
- US Bank
Playwrights’ Circle ($2,000-$4,999)
- The Irving Harris Foundation
- The Negaunee Foundation
- The Richard and Ellen Sandor Family Foundation
Illinois Arts Council
Victory Gardens Theater is partially supported by a grant from the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency.
Victory Gardens Theater is partially supported by a CityArts grant from the City of Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events.
Official Travel Sponsor
Official Catering Partner
Season Wine Sponsor