The work of Victory Gardens Theater is made possible not only by individual donors, but also by leading institutions that recognize the importance of the arts to our community.
The following gifts were made between July 1, 2012 and October 1, 2013.
Corporate, Foundation and Government Agencies
We would like to thank the following organizations for their support.
Governor’s Circle ($75,000 and above)
Visionary Circle ($50,000 and above)
Leadership Circle ($25,000-$49,999)
Tony Circle ($15,000-$24,999)
- James S. Kemper Foundation
- Leo S. Guthman Fund
- The Edgerton Foundation
Angels’ Circle ($10,000-$14,999)
- The McVay Foundation
- Wrightwood Neighbors Conservation Association
- Illinois Tool Works, Inc.
- William and Orli Staley Foundation
- The Northern Trust Company
- MetLife Foundation
- Abbott Downing and Wells Fargo
- The Doris and Howard Conant Family Foundation
Producers’ Circle ($5,000-$9,999)
- Charles H. and Bertha L. Boothroyd Foundation
- John R. Halligan Charitable Fund
- Elizabeth F. Cheney Foundation
- The Seabury Foundation
- Charles & M.R. Shapiro Foundation
Playwrights’ Circle ($2,000-$4,999)
- Metropolitan Capital Bank
- The Irving Harris Foundation
- Theater Communications Group
- The Saints
- Richard and Ellen Sandor Family Foundation
- William M. Weiss Foundation
- The Anne and Burt Kaplan Fund of the Mayer and Morris Kaplan Family Foundation
Illinois Arts Council
Victory Gardens Theater is partially supported by a grant from the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency.
Victory Gardens Theater is partially supported by a CityArts grant from the City of Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events.
Official Travel Sponsor
Official Catering Partner