The work of Victory Gardens Theater is made possible not only by individual donors, but also by leading institutions that recognize the importance of the arts to our community.
The following gifts were made between October 1, 2013 and December 31,2013.
Corporate, Foundation and Government Agencies
We would like to thank the following organizations for their support.
Governor’s Circle ($75,000 and above)
Visionary Circle ($50,000 and above)
Leadership Circle ($25,000-$49,999)
Tony Circle ($15,000-$24,999)
- The Edgerton Foundation
- Leo S. Guthman Fund
- James S. Kemper Foundation
- The Venturous Theater Fund of the Tides Foundation
Angels’ Circle ($10,000-$14,999)
- Abbott Downing and Wells Fargo
- The Doris and Howard Conant Family Foundation
- Illinois Tool Works, Inc.
- The Northern Trust Company
- The McVay Foundation
- MetLife Foundation
- Prince Charitable Trust
- Harold and Mimi Steinberg Trust
- Wrightwood Neighbors Conservation Association
Producers’ Circle ($5,000-$9,999)
- Charles H. and Bertha L. Boothroyd Foundation
- Elizabeth F. Cheney Foundation
- John R. Halligan Charitable Fund
- The Seabury Foundation
- Charles & M.R. Shapiro Foundation
Playwrights’ Circle ($2,000-$4,999)
- City of Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events/City Arts
- Metropolitan Capital Bank
- The Irving Harris Foundation
- The Anne and Burt Kaplan Fund of the Mayer and Morris Kaplan Family Foundation
- Theater Communications Group
- The Saints
- Richard and Ellen Sandor Family Foundation
- William M. Weiss Foundation
Illinois Arts Council
Victory Gardens Theater is partially supported by a grant from the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency.
Victory Gardens Theater is partially supported by a CityArts grant from the City of Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events.
Official Travel Sponsor
Official Catering Partner